Friday, February 22, 2013

Winter Light


These photographs were taken of a mean to me about winter light. Last weekend there wasn't much sun but I created my own. 


Chevy 

         This photo was taken of my dads truck with the snow and dirt mixed together makes me think of back roads. The back roads this time of year a glazed with ice. Not to many people would like this but it caught my eye. 


There is a Wolf in the Woods 
       This photo my dad took me for a ride on there four wheeler and he stopped and looked down I said what are you doing he said come look at this. I did and I am really afraid of wolfs and I said lets go back to the house. But of course he had to follow the tracks to where there was no more. 

Railing 
         This photo was just at the right time kind a photo. there wasn't to much snow but there was some. Earlier in the summer there was a huge spider web here and now its gone because of winter and of course I would think that the spider is now in our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment