Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Cold"

These photos were taken to interpret the word "cold"




         This photo is about a person who doesn't want to go out side in the cold. the lighting worked well in tis photo but the light on top the ceiling did not. i took this picture just for the fun of it.


           In this Photo there is a woman wearing a coat. In my mind that means it is cold outside. The parts that worked well are how all of the colors come together. My secondary subject i the white shelf that go in the way of this photo. That is also the part that could be taken out to make the picture work better.

            In this photo there are two people wearing coats and both have long pants on. The parts that worked well are there are so many different color and how the people are not posed. I would prefer in my pictures that the (models) are not posed for a picture unless the pictures are for a wedding. The part that didn't go well was you can see the light shining in the background. I took this picture because I was bored.







No comments:

Post a Comment